Monday, January 25, 2010

Pet or No Pet

We asked grandma if she would enjoy having a little puppy. She just looked at us and said, "NO! I already have Mr. Frog. He isn't stinky. He doesn't poop. I don't have to feed him. He doesn't make a noise. He just sits where he is put and that is that."

[Mr Frog]

Mr. Frog is a little ceramic frog that Grandma painted back in the day(1983). And she insisted that it was brought over to my parents house and set out on the back porch so she could see him. She set it right by the back door throughout the day, she checks on him to make sure he's still there.

[Grandma and Mr. Frog]

When I was younger... Grandma and Grandpa bought me a "Mr. Frog" He was a giant stuffed animal that I loved to cuddle with. I would get upset if someone took Mr. Frog. But no
w I have grown up (or so people think) and I now allow the nieces and nephews to cuddle with Mr. Frog. (Yes, my parents still have him). Sometimes I take my Mr. Frog out to hang out with Grandma's Mr. Frog.

I guess you could say they are buddies.

3 comments:

  1. I think it is awesome that you're doing this blog! Glad your mom advised the FB world about it! Good job! xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes i love you guys! and sweet little grandma! cant wait to hear more. :)

    ReplyDelete